Friday, June 22, 2012

Waking up again

Okay, so I know I said I was going to try and post something on my favorite show supernatural... I said this sometime before season seven came out... turns out life is full of "oh shit" moments that keep you from keeping your commitments.

In any case things have just been busy; had a new job then I lost it, back to the old job because it won't let me go, still with the same girl and she's had problems, dodging the storm of projectile cow-shit. 

I still intend on reviewing the show and maybe even a couple of shows... but instead of an episodic posting I may just narrow it down to the season overall.  And as I fully intend to do so I will simply add my two cents on Season 7 as non-spoilerish as possible.  Not as epic as previous seasons but it still kept my interest.

Other than that I want to do something with this that wont devolve into what my livejournal became... a whole bunch of bitching about my everyday life.

More to come later, have fun, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment