Tuesday, May 24, 2011

First day in a new place

Well hello out there in Internet Land. 

I have not blogged in forever so I figured I'd start up again.  I was on livejournal for a while however because I haven't posted in quite a  number of years and really don't want to bother trying to remember my password for that place I'm just going to leave it alone and start fresh. 

Another Reason why I'm starting fresh is because my old blog turned into my angsting or whining about things that have been happening in my personal life.  And the last year of posting I think revolved around my girlfriend or just my love life in general.  In any case I am trying to step as far away from that as I possibly can.  I'm going to try and step away from my personal life when I can at all help it and instead do something.  Maybe reviewing.  Hell I've got a whole wall full of movies and TV series practically so why not do that.  In time I'm sure I'll figure something to do with this little wafer thin slice of the web.

More to come later but for now I am always open to relative questions and constructive comments and criticism. 


And in the words of White Pantera "Okay be good!"

No comments:

Post a Comment